The petition for seeking Special Leave to Appeal (SLP) filed in Supreme Court of India under Article 136 of the Constitution shall be in form no. 28, apprehended to the Supreme Court Rules. No separate application for interim relief need to be filed. Interim relief prayer if any is to be stated in the main petition itself.
The paperbook of Special Leave Petition (SLP) shall be arranged in following order
- List of dates and events in chronological order, brief facts of the case and Question of law
- Order/Judgement against which Special Leave Petition (SLP) is being preferred
- SLP in form no. 28 with supported affidavit
- Appendix containing relevant provision of regulations/ rules involved
- Annexure, if any filed along with the Special Leave Petition (SLP).
requires a declaration that:
- no new facts is stated in the SLP and no new document is filed
- it is within the limitation period
- no other petition has been filed against the impugned order/judgement in Supreme Court or any other Court
Once the office objections (if any) are removed, the registry shall list the case before the Bench of Honorable Court for admission.