Understanding Patent Application Filing in Nepal
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PATENT FILING IN NEPAL
What are the details required for filing a patent application in Nepal?
The details required for filing a patent application in Nepal are as under:
• Name, address and profession of inventor;
• In case the invention is not invented by the applicant himself, the conditions acquiring; such right from inventor by the applicant;
• Method of operation or utilization of the invention;
• Principle or formula, if the patent is based on any principle or formula;
• Drawings and sketch of invention (if necessary);
• Prescribed application fee as mentioned in schedule.
What are the Documents required for filing a Patent Application in Nepal?
1) A Power of Attorney signed by the applicant sealed and attested by two witnesses.
2) An application form.
3) Notarized copy of specification and claims including the nature of invention.
4) Home Country Filing Receipt/Priority Claims Details in English Notarized by Notary Public in the case of priority claim.
5) The certified copy of home country registration certificate patent along authenticated translation in the English language by a Notary public thereof.
For more information please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about Patents in Nepal click here