2-3 Years Experience
Graduation in any stream
- Assist and provide a range of legal support and administration to fee earners and other legal professionals.
- Monitor, organize and maintain central records of files per firm and practice group protocols.
- Prepare working group lists; actively monitor case correspondence for updates and developments.
- Assists attorneys or specialists by retrieving, photocopying, scanning, organizing, and assembling exhibits and other materials (e.g., for trials, depositions, appendices, motions, electronic filings), and collecting additional information as requested.
- Filing documents, handling correspondence, and drafting reports on case laws if applicable.
* Self-motivated, proactive & hardworking. Ability to listen and anticipate.
* Should have good typing speed and proficiency in MS Office and competency in other computer abilities.
*Attention to detail is crucial.
*Excellent Organizational skills- ability to sort, index and categorize data.
*Ability to perform Legal Research.
*Ability to multi-task.
*Good team player.