Location-: South Delhi, New Delhi
PQE -: Minimum 7 years of experience
Education -: MBA in Finance/ CA Inter /ICWA
- Should have experience and good knowledge of Accounts receivable, payables and accounts Management.
- Knowledge of Income Tax, Returns, Assessments and hands on experience in dealing with Income Tax Authorities.
- Knowledge of Service Tax, Returns, Assessments and hands on experience in dealing with Service Tax Authorities.
- Knowledge of Credit, DTAA, foreign exchange hedging .
- Generate and regulate important MIS for Management for financial reporting.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearend reporting on the financial statutory deadlines.
- Ensure timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Preparing the budget and forecasting to ensure better cash flow management.
- Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, vendor and client reconciliations
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.